In the News:
- Big 3 CEOs flew private jets to ask for public funds. – ABC News
- US Chief Executives call for 300 billion dollar stimulus reports Dealbook
- Finlay on Governance questions ‘What if Citigroup had a real board?’
- Social Devlopments points out that the National Association of Shareholder and Consumer Attorneys (NASCAT) urges Congress to allow for greater empowerment of shareholders to help police financial markets and corporate governance
- Dear John Thain on Seeking Alpha shows that the growth rate of the largest companies has outpaced our economy by 6% annually. Does this mean leaders were taking on too much risk?