Here is a list of this morning’s top companies upgrades, downgrades, and initiations by brokerage firms.
- Applied Signal (APSG) upgraded to Buy at Merriman
- Arctic Cat (ACAT) upgraded to Strong Buy at Raymond James
- First Solar (FSLR) target raised to $180 from $155 at Argus
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) upgraded to Buy at Lazard
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) upgraded to Hold at Keybanc; price target $19
- PulteGroup (PHM) upgraded to Neutral at Goldman Sachs
- Seattle Genetics (SGEN) upgraded to Buy at ThinkEquity; price target $16
- AirTran Holdings (AAI) downgraded to Neutral at JP Morgan; price target $8
- Anadigics (ANAD) downgraded to Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Cypress Semiconductor (CY) downgraded to Buy at Capstone
- Joy Global (JOYG) downgraded to Neutral at Sidoti
- KB Home (KBH) downgraded to Sell at Goldman Sachs
- Spreadtrum Communications (SPRD) downgraded to Hold at Auriga
- Trina Solar (TSL) initiated with a Buy at Soleil; price target $38
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, we may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!