Here is a list of this morning’s top companies upgrades, downgrades, and initiations by brokerage firms.
- AT&T (T) upgraded to Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Baker Hughes (BHI) upgraded to Strong Buy at Raymond James
- Conceptus (CPTS) upgraded to Buy at Craig-Hallum
- Kona Grill (KONA) upgraded to Buy at Feltl and Company
- Patterson-UTI Energy (PTEN) upgraded to Buy at Jefferies
- Spartan Motors (SPAR) upgraded to Buy at Hudson Securities
- Flextronics International (FLEX) downgraded to Hold at Collins Stewart
- Schlumberger (SLB) downgraded to Outperform at Raymond James
- STMicroelectronics N.V. (STM) downgraded to Neutral at Natixis Bleichroeder
- Intuit (INTU) initiated with an Outperform at Cowen
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) initiated with a Hold at Weeden
- MELA Sciences (MELA) initiated with an Outperform at Leerink Swann
- Radware (RDWR) initiated with an Outperform at Rodman & Renshaw
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, we may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!