Here is a list of this morning’s top companies upgrades, downgrades, and initiations by brokerage firms.
- ABIOMED (ABMD) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Wedbush; price target $14 from $13
- Energy Conversion Devices (ENER) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Macquarie
- Ener1 (HEV) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Janney Montgomery Scott
- MetroPCS Communications (PCS) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Red Hat (RHT) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies; price target $35 from $27
- China Natural Gas (CHNG) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Roth Capital; price target $8.50 from $14
- Tyson Foods (TSN) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- General Electric (GE) initiated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse; price target $23
- PetSmart (PETM) initiated with a Buy at Jefferies; price target $39
- SS&C Technologies (SSNC) initiated with a Buy at Deutsche Bank; price target $19
- STAAR Surgical (STAA) initiated with a Buy at Benchmark; price target $7
- Vale (VALE) initiated with a Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
Risk Our Money Not Yours | Get 50% Off Any Account
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, we may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Leave a Reply