In the News:
- The Philadelphia Inquirer questions whether WHYY’s board is paying CEO Wiliam J. Marazzo too much
- South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford asked federal authorities to investigate a more than $12 million payday for a bank CEO ahead of the bank’s application for bailout assistance – www.thestreet.com
- Syneron Medical issues a poison pill – AP News
- Dear John Thain lays out the reasons for the crisis – among them are flawed compensation models and management pressure.
- Activist Investors are Gaining Support – TheDeal.com
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, we may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!