1) The United States is the home of the entrepreneur.
2) The U.S. is the most open/flexible society the world has ever seen.
3) The brightest minds from around the world dream of coming to the U.S.
4) English is the universal language.
5) Americanization remains a powerful and growing – though resented – economic and social trend throughout the world. (To quote the advertising/marketing giant WPP Group’s CEO, Sir Martin Sorrell, “Globalization is a misnomer. The better word is Americanization.”)