Here is a list of this morning’s top companies upgrades, downgrades, and initiations by brokerage firms.
- Cepheid (CPHD) upgraded to Sector Perform at RBC Capital Markets
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals (ONXX) upgraded to Outperform at BMO Capital Markets; price target $32
- Priceline.com (PCLN) upgraded to Buy at Caris
- Shire Plc. (SHPGY) upgraded to Buy at Lazard
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A) downgraded to Sell at Stifel Nicolaus
- Nanometrics (NANO) downgraded to Perform at Oppenheimer
- Textron (TXT ) removed from Conviction Buy list at Goldman Sachs
- Skilled Healthcare (SKH) downgraded to Hold at Jefferies
- Aixtron (AIXG), Cree (CREE), Veeco Instruments (VECO) initiated with a Buy at Sterne Agee
- Flextronics International (FLEX), Jabil Circuit (JBL) initiated with an Overweight at JPMorgan
- Calpine (CPN) initiated with a Buy at Deutsche Bank; price target $16
- VIVUS (VVUS) initiated with an Outperform at Wedbush
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, we may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!