Here is a list of this morning’s top companies upgrades, downgrades, and initiations by brokerage firms.
- China Security & Surveillance Tech. (CSR) upgraded to Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Joy Global (JOYG) upgraded to Buy at Longbow
- Merck (MRK) upgraded to Buy at Argus
- Oracle (ORCL) upgraded to Buy at Caris
- Hornbeck Offshore Services (HOS) downgraded to Neutral at JP Morgan
- Noble (NE) downgraded to Hold at Weeden
- Research In Motion (RIMM) target cut to $70 from $75 at UBS
- Suntech Power (STP) downgraded to Sell at Gabelli
- United States Steel (X) removed from Conviction Buy List at Goldman Sachs
- Alimera Sciences (ALIM) initiated with an Outperform at Cowen
- Dyax (DYAX) initiated with a Buy at Jefferies; price target $6
- Wendy’s Arby’s Group (WEN) initiated with a Neutral at Susquehanna
Risk Our Money Not Yours | Get 50% Off Any Account
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, we may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Leave a Reply