Here is a list of this morning’s top companies upgrades, downgrades, and initiations by brokerage firms.
- Nokia (NOK) upgraded to Neutral at MKM Partners
- Origin Agritech (SEED) upgraded at Chardan
- SunPower (SPWRA) upgraded to Hold at Citigroup
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO) upgraded to Buy at ThinkEquity
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) upgraded to Outperform at Baird
- Wells Fargo (WFC) upgraded to Buy at Sterne Agee
- Blue Coat Systems (BCSI) downgraded to Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- Deutsche Bank (DB) downgraded to Underperform at Macquarie
- Comcast (CMCSA) initiated with a Neutral at BTIG
- Procter & Gamble (PG) initiated with an Outperform at William Blair
- Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) initiated with a Neutral at MKM Partners
- Xinyuan Real Estate (XIN) initiated with a Market Outperform at Rodman & Renshaw
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, we may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!