Here is a list of this morning’s top companies upgrades, downgrades, and initiations by brokerage firms.
- Dreamworks Animation (DWA) upgraded to Buy at Caris
- Limited Brands (LTD) upgraded to Overweight at JP Morgan
- Macy’s (M) upgraded to Buy at Goldman
- Spreadtrum (SPRD) upgraded to Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- CompuCredit (CCRT) downgraded to Underperform at Keefe Bruyette
- Portugal Telecom (PT) downgraded to Neutral at BNP Paribas
- The TJX Companies (TJX) downgraded to Neutral at Goldman
- AT&T (T) initiated with an Outperform at Cowen
- Metals USA (MUSA) initiated with a Neutral at Goldman
- Potash (POT) initiated with a Buy at Calyon
- Rackspace Hosting (RAX) initiated with a Buy at Deutsche Bank; price target $25
- Verizon Communications (VZ) initiated with a Neutral at Cowen
Risk Our Money Not Yours | Get 50% Off Any Account
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, we may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Leave a Reply