Here is a list of this morning’s top companies upgrades, downgrades, and initiations by brokerage firms.
- Barnes Group (B) target raised to $26 from $20 at Oppenheimer
- Digital River (DRIV) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at First Analysis
- Dr Pepper Snapple (DPS) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Stifel Nicolaus; price target $38
- Ingram Micro (IM) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- MarketAxess Holdings (MKTX) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Sidoti & Co.
- Pinnacle (PNK) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Janney Montgomery Scott; price target $17
- Silicon Motion (SIMO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Riley
- Standard Microsystems (SMSC) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Capstone Investments; price target $33
- Towers Watson (TW) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Citigroup; price target $60 from $52
- Goldman Sachs (GS) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Keefe Bruyette; price target $165 from $195
- Transocean (RIG) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
- Calix Networks (CALX) initiated with a Buy at UBS and Goldman
- McDonald’s (MCD) initiated with an Overweight at Piper Jaffray; price target $85
- MaxLinear (MXL) initiated with an Overweight at Thomas Weisel; price target $23
- Tellabs (TLAB) initiated with a Neutral at Goldman