IPad to Dominate Tablet Market Through 2012 : researcher

Apple Inc.’s (AAPL) iPad tablet computer is unlikely to face a serious competitor until next year, allowing to dominate the market at least through 2012, according to research firm iSuppli Corp. The iPad is expected to account for 74.1% of global tablet shipments in 2010, with the remaining 25.9% consisting of a mix of older PC-type tablet products and competitive slates. Apple sold 3.3 million iPads last quarter.WSJ

Create Content With AI

Risk Our Money Not Yours | Get 50% Off Any Account

Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, we may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.