Here is a list of this morning’s top companies upgrades, downgrades, and initiations by brokerage firms.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) upgraded to Buy at Jefferies
- Bristol Myers Squibb (BMY) upgraded to Buy at Citigroup
- Idenix Pharmaceuticals (IDIX) upgraded to Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Infinera (INFN) upgraded to Buy at Jefferies
- International Paper (IP) upgraded to Buy at Longbow
- SAVVIS (SVVS) upgraded to Buy at Suntrust
- Sequenom (SQNM) upgraded to Buy at Auriga
- Lions Gate Entertainment (LGF) downgraded to Hold at Soleil
- Walgreen (WAG) downgraded to Market Weight at Thomas Weisel
- China Agritech (CAGC) initiated with a Buy at Brean Murray
- First Solar (FSLR) initiated with a Sell at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Mindspeed Technologies (MSPD) initiated with a Buy at B. Riley
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, we may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!