Here is a list of this morning’s top companies upgrades, downgrades, and initiations by brokerage firms.
- Barrick Gold (ABX) upgraded to Buy at Deutsche Bank
- General Dynamics (GD) upgraded to Hold at Citigroup
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) upgraded to Hold at Morgan Joseph
- US Airways Group (LCC) upgraded to Overweight at JP Morgan
- News Corporation (NWSA) upgraded to Buy at Soleil
- Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) upgraded to Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- NIKE (NKE) upgraded to Buy at Argus
- Aixtron AG (AIXG) downgraded to Neutral at JP Morgan
- EMC (EMC) downgraded to Neutral at JP Morgan
- National Bank of Greece (NBG) downgraded to Underweight at JP Morgan
- UQM Technologies (UQM) downgraded to Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- Avago Technologies (AVGO) initiated with a Buy at Broadpoint AmTech
- China Power Equipment (CPQQ) initiated with a Buy at Brean Murray
- The Bank of New York Mellon (BK) initiated with a Buy at Jefferies
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, we may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!