Here is a list of this morning’s top companies upgrades, downgrades, and initiations by brokerage firms.
- Computer Sciences (CSC) upgraded to Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) upgraded to Buy at Jefferies
- Force Protection (FRPT) upgraded to Buy at Benchmark
- Marvell (MRVL) upgraded to Buy at Craig-Hallum
- MasterCard (MA) upgraded to Buy at Janney Montgomery Scott
- Brocade (BRCD) downgraded to Neutral at Goldman
- Wendy’s (WEN) downgraded to Sell at Argus
- Alphatec (ATEC) initiated with an Outperform at Cowen
- CA (CA) initiated with an Outperform at Cowen
- EnerNOC (ENOC) initiated with an Outperform at Macquarie
- Quest Software (QSFT) initiated with a Neutral at Cowen
- QuinStreet (QNST) initiated with a Market Weight at Thomas Weisel
- USANA Health Sciences (USNA) initiated with a Neutral at Janney Montgomery Scott
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, we may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!