Here is a list of this morning’s top companies upgrades, downgrades, and initiations by brokerage firms.
- Alliant Techsystems (ATK) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral JP Morgan
- American Superconductor (AMSC) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Baidu (BIDU) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Kaufman
- China Telecom (CHA) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at HSBC
- Flextronics International (FLEX) upgraded to Strong Buy from Outperform at Raymond James
- Saks (SKS) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JP Morgan
- SAP (SAP) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- Sequenom (SQNM) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Lazard
- Accuray (ARAY) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Soleil
- AFLAC (AFL) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Bernstein
- PetSmart (PETM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Janney Montgomery Scott
- Synaptics (SYNA) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Needham
- Caterpillar (CAT) initiated with an Outperform at Avondale
- Nokia (NOK) initiated with a Buy at Wunderlich
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, we may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!