Here is a list of this morning’s top companies upgrades, downgrades, and initiations by brokerage firms.
- Boeing (BA) upgraded to Outperform from Underperform at Oppenheimer
- Citigroup (C) upgraded to Buy at Rochdale
- Medtronic (MDT) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Lazard Capital
- Standard Microsystems (SMSC) upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Morgan Keegan
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Citigroup
- General Maritme (GMR) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JP Morgan
- IAC/InterActive (IACI) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Jack in the Box (JACK) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JP Morgan
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- OfficeMax (OMX) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Verisign (VRSN) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- 8×8 (EGHT) initiated with an Outperform at Northland Securities
- MasterCard (MA) initiated with a Buy at Argus
- Solar Capital (SLRC) initiated with a Buy at Ladenburg Thalmann
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, we may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!