In the News:
- Before the Bust, These CEOs Took Money Off the Table – WSJ (subscription required)
- Financial Week reports that several directors sit on the boards of the two industries hit hardest by the economic downturn and seeking the most government aid.
- A U.S. Senate subcommittee is focusing in part on whether bond-ratings firms, driven by conflicts of interest, boosted mortgage investments which have since collapsed – WSJ via Dealbook
- Financials may need $1 trillion says Analyst – Reuters via New York Times
- Deutsche Bank may cut 900 jobs in London, New York – Bloomberg News
- Mitt Romney writes an editorial on the Big 3 – New York Times
Risk Our Money Not Yours | Get 50% Off Any Account
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, we may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Leave a Reply