In The News:
- UBS reins in compensation for top executives reports Reuters
- The Charlotte Observer cites Goldman in recognizing pressure is growing for all bank executives to give up their bonuses
- Andrew Cuomo thinks execs at Citigroup should follow Goldman’s lead – New York Post
- How to Sharpen Banks’ Corporate Governance – The Financial Times
- The WSJ discusses United Shareholders of America over the weekend
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, we may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!