CNBC’s Fast Money traders share their trades for Friday, Nov. 29.
– Tim Seymour is a buyer of Vina Concha y Toro S.A. (NYSE:VCO).
– Josh Brown is a buyer of Constellation Brands, Inc. (NYSE:STZ).
– Guy Adami is a buyer of L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:LLL).
– Brian Kelly is a buyer of Pilgrim’s Pride Corporation (NASDAQ:PPC).
– Simon Baker is a buyer of Tiffany & Co. (NYSE:TIF).
– Stephen Weiss is a buyer of Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN).
– Josh Brown is a buyer of Select Sector Financial (XLF).
– Jon Najarian is a buyer of Boyd Gaming Corporation (NYSE:BYD).
Risk Our Money Not Yours | Get 50% Off Any Account
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, we may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Leave a Reply