Asian Markets (March 5) – Asian share markets were higher Friday, with stocks in Tokyo gaining on hopes the Bank of Japan would ease policy further.
- Japan’s Nikkei 225 was up 1.8%
- Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 gained 0.2%
- South Korea’s Kospi Composite was 0.7% higher
- China’s Shanghai Composite rose 0.1%
- Hong Kong’s Hang Seng Index climbed 0.6%
- India’s Sensex was up 0.7%
- DJIA futures were up nine points in screen trade – Data provided by WSJ
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, we may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!