Affiliation: Hathersage Capital Management LLC
Momtchil Pojarliev is a Director and Senior Portfolio Manager at Hathersage Capital Management LLC. He joined Hathersage with a decade of experience managing substantial FX portfolios as the Head of Currencies at Hermes Investment Management (2007-09), FX Portfolio Manager at Pictet & Cie (2005-07) and FX Portfolio Manager at Invesco (2001-05). In addition, Momtchil has consulted to various asset management firms, including Pimco and Goldman Sachs Asset Management, in the area of currency return analytics.
Dr. Pojarliev received a PhD in Financial Econometrics with honors from the University of Basel and an MSs in Finance from the Vienna University of Economics and Business. He has published more than twenty research articles in professional journals including the Financial Analysts Journal and the Journal of Alternative Investments and is a referee for three financial journals. Momtchil has earned the Chartered Financial Analyst professional degree and is a member of the American Finance Association, the CFA Institute and the Swiss Society for Financial Market Research.
Momtchil Pojarliev's Latest Articles | 2
Regulators understand the potential threat of crowded trades, but they also recognise the difficulty of tracking them. This column suggests a new approach for regulators... Read »
- The Love Trade for Gold is Still On!
- Yahoo (YHOO) Reportedly Submits Bid To Buy Hulu
- Cooking the Gold Books
- Stock Options Watch: ANF, XLU, XLV
- The 10 Best-Asset-Gathering ETFs of 2013
- The Breathtaking Rally could be Running Out of Steam
- Who needs Republicans when Wall Street has the Democrats?
- Top Stocks Upgrades/Downgrades May 24, 2013
- Stocks to Watch: LULU, VVUS, AMZN, AEGR, SANM,
- The Beginning of the End of QE is Coming