Below is a list of market insider purchases and sales filed at the Securities and Exchange Commission Monday (Aug.31) as ranked by dollar value.
- Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies (NYSE:WAB) Kassling William E (Director) sold 12,500 shares at $37.40 for a value of $467,525 on 8/27
- Bancorp Rhode Island (NASDAQ:BARI) Andrade Anthony F (Director) sold 4,626 shares at $25.80 for a value of $119,350 on 8/28
- MAXIMUS, Inc. (NYSE:MMS) Boyer John (Other) sold 10,000 shares at $42.06 for a value of $420,650 on 8/27
- Abovenet Inc. (NASDAQ:ABVT) Subotnick Stuart (Director) sold 7,000 shares at $94.39 for a value of $660,744 on 8/27
- Maxim Integrated Products (NASDAQ:MXIM) Jain Vivek (Senior Vice President) sold 4,562 shares at $18.88 for a value of $86,130 on 8/28
- Cenveo Inc. (NYSE:CVO) Armstrong Gerald S (Director) bought 8,000 shares at $5.00 for a value of $40,000 on 8/27
- Trailer Bridge Inc. (NASDAQ:TRBR) Burke Robert P (Director) bought 5,000 shares at $4.68 for a value of $23,400 on 8/28
- Fidelity National Financial (NYSE:FNF) Foley William P Ii (Director) sold 150,000 shares at $15.01 for a value of $2,250,900 on 8/28
- Rock-Tenn Co. (NYSE:RKT) Anderson Stephen G Md (Director) and Russell Currey M (Director) sold 10,000 shares at $51.21-$52.00 for a combined value of $516,050 on 8/27 -8/27
- Dollar Tree Inc. (NASDAQ:DLTR) Brock Macon F Jr (Chairman of the Board) sold 7,000 shares at $50.69 for a value of $354,809 on 8/27
- Pall Corporation (NYSE:PLL) Krasnoff Eric (Chairman and CEO) sold 4,500 shares at $30.64 for a value of $137,889 on 8/27
- Loews Corporation (NYSE:L) Hofmann Herbert C (Sr. Vice President) sold 11,250 shares at $33.62 for a value of $378,225 on 8/27
- The Travelers Companies (NYSE:TRV) Benet Jay S (Vice Chairman and CFO) sold 4,166 shares at $49.51 for a value of $206,250 on 8/28
- The Andersons, Inc. (NASDAQ:ANDE) Nichols David L (Director) sold 3,886 shares at $31.31 for a value of $121,670 on 8/28
Selling by corporate insiders continues to surge. According to TrimTabs Investment Research insider selling hit $6.1 billion in August, the highest amount since May 2008.