Here is a list of this morning’s top companies upgrades, downgrades, and initiations by brokerage firms.
- Cree (CREE) upgraded to Buy at Sidoti & Co.
- Globecomm Systems (GCOM) upgraded to Buy at Merriman
- Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) upgraded to Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- PepsiCo (PEP) added to Conviction Buy List at Goldman
- Potash Corp./Saskatchewan (POT) upgraded to Buy at Desjardins
- Smith Micro Software (SMSI) upgraded to Outperform at Wedbush; price target $12.50 from $11
- Vale (VALE) upgraded to Neutral at Exane BNP Paribas
- Walt Disney (DIS) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Citigroup
- Anadarko Petroleum (APC) downgraded to Perform at Oppenheimer
- Dialysis Corporation of America (DCAI) downgraded to Perform at Wells Fargo
- Philip Morris International (PM) removed from Conviction Buy List at Goldman
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) resumed with a Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Intel (INTC) resumed with a Buy at Stifel Nicolaus; price target $30