Shares of Twitter (TWTR) are declining in early trading Tuesday after slumping to their May-June lows along the $36 level. The stock is edging higher from its intraday low of $35.64 to currently log almost a 2% loss. Some continuation from yesterday’s downward momentum could set it up short-term for a move into last May bearish zone of $30.50.
Twitter share price has been on an downtrend from October 8, 2014 ($55.42/shr). Despite its early price appreciation (April 7, 2015), the stock’s current standing represents a 32.60% deterioration from its high levels.
Fundamentally, TWTR shows the following financial data:
- $3.56 billion in cash in most recent quarter
- $5.58 billion t-12 total assets
- $3.63 billion total equity
- $1.59 billion t-12 revenue
- ($577.82 million) annual net income
- ($119.83 million) free cash flow
Currently, the equity is trading at a PEG and forward P/E of 1.63 and 53.33x, respectively. The name has a 5-year term earnings growth expectation of more than 66 percent per annum.